Aviation Business Objects
The objects have been divided into namespaces, which are:
- FPAssistantCore.FaaTerps - Classes specific to the FAA TERPS criteria
- FPAssistantCore.IcaoPansOps - Classes specific to the ICAO PANS-OPS criteria
- FPAssistantCore.Pbn - Classes specific to the PBN criteria (PANS-OPS and TERPS)
- FPAssistantCore.GeneralAviation - Classes based on aviation business objects
- FPAssistantCore.Aerodrome - Classes based on aerodromes and surfaces
- FPAssistantCore.Geographical - Classes based on geodetic objects
- FPAssistantCore.General - General classes to assist in software development
- FPAssistantCore.Arinc424 - General classes to assist in accessing ARINC424 Navigation Databases
- FPAssistantCore.Obstacles - General classes to assist 3 types of obstacles and the evaluation & analysis with 3D surfaces
Contains objects that relate to the FAA TERPS criteria including Order 8260 3C.
Contains objects that relate to the ICAO PANS-OPS criteria found mainly in Doc.8168, Annex 5 and a few others.
Contains objects that relate to the criteria calculations in both criteria (ICAO PANS-OPS and FAA TERPS).
This covers aviation objects that are generic and cover both the two criteria above. Obstacles namespace is a included.
This covers objects for Aerodromes including the surfaces surrounding to FAA and ICAO criteria for obstacle assesment.
A set of useful geodetic functions to assist with coordinate, bearings, translations, conversions, distances and many more.
A set of useful generic functions and classes covering objects that are not specific to aviation
ARINC 424 Parser
Initial work has started to develop a set of classes that allow the reading and writing of ARINC424 files; this is expected to time. If you are interested in this feature then please make contact to discuss further.
This covers all aspects of obstacles (Point, Line and Polygon) with their use in eTOD and the evaluation/analysis with 3D surfaces for Aerodromes(Annex 14, Part 77) and Procedure Design.